Be the first!
UW-Extension Walworth County and the Lake Geneva Public Library are pleased to offer this new workshop series hosted at the Lake Geneva Public Library.
Managing life’s challenges in a healthy way allows you to take better care of yourself and your overall health. Each class we will explore topics through small group discussion, self-reflections, and activities.
Activities of the program are aimed at increasing mindfulness, positive emotions, optimism, resiliency to stress, coping skills, and self care of one’s mind, body, and spirit.
Participants will learn strategies to:
– Take better care of all aspects of your health – body, mind, and spirit
– Become more aware of the mind-body connection and how to use this awareness to improve health
– Respond with thought versus reacting automatically to life’s stressors
– Discover opportunities in life’s challenges
– Develop healthier habits that can lead to a healthier you
– Find ways to become a happier person
– Simplify your life
– Live more in the moment
We welcome your feedback! If you attend this program, please let us know what you thought about it by completing a short survey here: https://goo.gl/paiEqp.
Sign up for our email newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/c2QroP